Sunday, February 28, 2010

2/21-2/27

Two days missing for the week!  Aghh!

February 23, 2010
I snagged this photo from Shari. After a LONG board meeting, we headed over to Almond's home for bookclub to discuss The Help by Kathryn Stockett.  Almond made a yummy caramel cake, Shari made a pecan pie, and Joan brought a Chocolate pie.  All of the desserts related to the book.

February 24, 2010
On the way home from preschool, Alex and Jack Cape saw a racecar displayed at the Verizon Store. Being the awesom mom that I am, I changed lanes, turned around and took to boys to check it out.  They got to see how a tire is changed, check out the car, and even were given a pin and info card about the Driver.  He's only 23 years old!


February 25, 2010
I didn't get a gret shot, but Alex's music class had a mini show for the parents.  I can't wait to see how the final production turns about and to discover what Alex's solo will be.  They showed us their warm up exercises and sang a few songs for us.


Februrary 26, 2010
Katie was awarded 1st place in the Primary Photography Division for the Gilbert PTA's Reflections Contest.  This year's theme was "Beauty is..."  Katie submitted a collage of 4 pictures that she took at Red Rock Canyon.  She got an awesome trophy.


February 27, 2010
One month before Monster Jam Don and Alex headed down to purchase tickets.  The count down has begun and Alex is super excited.  I have to admit, I'm a bit bummed that I won't be joining them, but I know I'll have a blast at the John Mayer concert that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment