Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2/9-2/15

February 9, 2010

I just had to snap a picture of Katie's own personal style.  This is the outfit she wore to school, minus the hat.  Instead we put a pony tail in her hair.
I also had to include a picture of Alex at the museum.  After dropping a stylish Katie off at school, we headed to the Leid Children Discovery Museum to meet up with some friends from school.  Here is a shot of Alex & Fiona "flying" the plane.

February 10, 2010
Every Wednesday Katie has KidShine after school.  That means Alex gets to hang out with Grammy while we drive to Summerlin for class.  Alex and Grammy have had a great time. Each week Alex brings games and puzzles and books to play and read with Grammy.  Here's a shot of them before I headed to Katie's school. Alex is holding an Uno game that he brought to play with Grammy.


February 11, 2010
Let's pretend there is a really cool picture here, because I didn't actually take one! I meant to take one at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf where I met Veronica, Dora, & Ivan for drinks while the kids were at KidShine.  Oops!

February 12, 2010
There will be a picture here, just waiting for it from Brian.  The kids went to Kiri's birthday party and had a great time.

February 13, 2010
Don took the kids to go hang out with Uncle Jeff and Gavin.  I decided to call Katie and see if she was up for Bingo.  Yea for me because she was!  Too bad we didn't win.

February 14, 2010
The co-op tradition of swapping hearts for heart collections continued on with some co-op alumni kids.  It was so fun to get some of the kids together to exchange hearts.  Katie had voiced concern earlier in the month that her class didn't do heart collections. Thanks to Ms. Almond for organizing the swap.


February 15, 2010
The month of February is what I always look forward to during the HOT summer months here in Vegas.  I always say, "Well, February is GREAT here."  This weekend proved my point.  The kids spent a lot of time today outside riding bikes with the neighborhood kids.  It felt really great to see so many kids out today. I'm so glad we are starting to meet so many neighbors, too bad it's taken 8 years of living here!


No comments:

Post a Comment