Monday, February 15, 2010

2/1-2/7

I day missing from this section.  I've planned to take pictures before arriving somewhere, like coffee meet-ups with the girls, but then totally fogotten to take the picture!  At least my camera is usually with me.  Hopefully, capturing everyday will get easier.

I planned to post all the way to the 15th, but it's taking too long to upload the pictures.  I've got to find a easier way to upload.  If you have any hints about uploading multiple pics at once, please share.  I also need to learn where I can find the spell check fuction on this setting.

Februrary 2, 2010
This is how I found Don when I came into the room to go to bed.  It's not the first time I've found him knocked out with the remote in his hand.  I'm sure it won't be the last.  It was fun to show him this picture.
February 3, 2010
I worked in Alex's class today.  I always have a good time and have lots of great photos from the day.  I love this one because it shows Landon helping Alex wash off after playing in the mud.
February 4, 2010
After a great morning playdate with our playgroup, Alex and I headed to our favorite lunch spot, In-N-Out, before heading to Summerlin for KidShine.

February 5, 2010
Katie started piano lessons.  She's very excited. As soon as we got home she began practicing.

February 6, 2010
We met a bunch of our Co-op friends at "The Super Duper Show."  Alex and Katie were both helpers on stage.  The kids loved the show.  B-Rad is so funny!
February 7, 2010
We spent the Superbowl at our friends, the Morrello's, home. The kids didn't watch the game, but had a great time playing outside with a bunch of their friends. There was quite a spead of yummy food and a "Best Dip in the World" contest.  This is a great shot of Alex and Jacob riding in the jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment