Sunday, March 7, 2010

2/28-3/6

February 28, 2010
Alex got a fever today.  Katie had a friend over all day and I felt really bad that Alex had a fever.  By the end of the evening he was feeling pretty awful.  I love this shot of Katie reading a book to him. She's such a good big sister.  Doesn't Alex look miserable?  My poor baby.

March 1, 2010
Well, I was home all day with my poor sick Alex and I didn't take one picture!

March 2, 2010
Here's a shot of Alex as he came stumbling out of his room late at night.  He didn't say a word, just climbed up onto the couch and went right back to sleep.  It was a LONG week, he was home all 5 days!
March 3, 2010
Wednesdays mean it Katie's turn for KidShine.  Here she is right before her class.
March 4, 2010
Alex seemed to be on the mend, finally.  However, he still sported a slight temp.  He was happy to get a ride to bed on Dad.

March 5, 2010
BUNCO!!  We've been together for over 6 years.  There have been so many changes...weddings, babies, new homes, moves across the country, we've lost some member and gained new ones.  It's always a good time with this group!


March 6, 2010
Kids' Co-op Auction.  We had a great night.  We bought a few things and had some fun with friends.  Here's a shot of Almond and me at the auction.

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling like a bit of a blog hog! Although we do have a lot of fun together!;0)

    ReplyDelete